As a student or new grad, you won’t just get a job with Ledcor – you’ll get a jump-start on your career with one of the most diverse construction companies in North America.
With a number of office locations across Canada, we offer opportunities for summer students, co-op term placements, and entry-level positions for new grads. Learn from the best. Explore your options.
Do you want a career that means more? Go ahead. Explore job opportunities and join our True Blue team!
As a Student joining the Ledcor team, you will:
- Gain valuable, hands-on work experience that can be applied back to your studies
- Learn from seasoned industry professionals and make invaluable connections in your discipline of choice
- Experience what it’s like to be part of the Ledcor family and learn about our diverse lines of business
- Give back to your community by participating in charitable and community initiatives
- Gain diverse, well-rounded experience with opportunities to return to Ledcor for multiple work terms/placements
As a New Graduate joining the Ledcor team, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging projects right from the start
- Be integrated into our diverse team with on-the-job training and in-house professional training programs
- Learn from seasoned industry leaders and mentors who will help you learn the ropes
- Fulfill your career aspirations by working on multi-disciplinary projects across various sectors
- Work in a social, family-like organization that operates responsibly and ethically
"Opportunities at Ledcor for me seem pretty endless. Lots of different positions and types of jobs to move into. Ledcor definitely encourages you to learn, progress and move up." Tyler, Project Coordinator