We Are Hiring!
Join the Rodan team – a great place to work in an exciting and innovative industry! That’s why we have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy management company delivering innovative solutions to large commercial and industrial energy users, as well as power distribution and generation companies. Our expertise in distributed energy and energy intelligence allows our customers to reduce energy costs, enhance power system reliability and help develop a sustainable energy future. With a strong base of loyal customers and having grown to over 80 staff in Canada, at a double-digit growth rate, we’re looking to accelerate our revenue growth and further expand our operations. It’s an exciting time to be part of the team.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Accounting Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting (internal and external), and managing, developing and overseeing Rodan’s financial management system. You will play a big role in company’s growth and success.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee various accounting operations and financial reporting functions
- Manage billing, receivables, payables, costing, revenue recognition and financial reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process and prepare management reporting
- Prepare reports and analyze actual results against budgets and prior year results
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting while adhering to policies
- Prepare budgets and manage the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and notes on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work with the external auditors and manage the audit process
- Manage compliance and coordinate the preparation and filing of regulatory and tax returns
- Integrate new acquisitions into current accounting processes and financial reporting
- Calculate and monitor bank covenants on a periodic basis and prepare bank reports
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience as an Accounting Manager or in a similar role
- 8+ years of combined experience in accounting and financial reporting
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Internal and external financial reporting knowledge
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and setting up new general ledgers
- Solid understanding of accounting software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player and critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Rodan offers a highly competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits package.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rodan Energy Solutions
165 Matheson Blvd E, #6, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 3K2