Are you an Excel expert? Do you have experience in Accounts Receivable? We are searching for a highly analytical, detail oriented, go-getter with a passion for numbers!
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The Accounts Receivable Analyst (A/R) is responsible for administering claims, refunds, adjustments, and any other accounting transactions related to A/R management. The A/R Analyst will also assist in the reconciliation of dealer and major accounts including researching and resolving any claims for customer deductions, maintaining all account information, and processing requests for credit.
- Collaborate with the Credit Manager to maintain collection goals and general A/R performance levels
- Open Communicate with internal/external sales team
- Responsible for all credit and collection tasks
- Analyze and reconcile customer payments for eventual ‘cash application posting’ to general ledgers
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers
- Make arrangements for payment of outstanding and late accounts, and identify ‘delinquent accounts’ for possible placement of 3RD Party collection as necessary
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests for trade references, assist in period end close and reconciliation process
- Candidates must have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, Finance
- CCP Designation would be considered an asset
- 1-3 years of experience as a Credit Analyst is required
- Experience working with National accounts such as Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Amazon and Costco will be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge of collection regulations, fair credit practices, account reconciliation procedures and the ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software- Experience with Netsuite will be considered an asset
- The AR Associate works in an office setting. The individual spends most of their time in a seated position.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Ltd.
5070 Whitelaw Rd, Guelph, ON, N1H 6Z9