Do you have experience in accounts receivable on a business level? We are searching for a highly analytical, detail oriented, go-getter with a passion for Accounting!
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The Accounts Receivable Associate (A/R) is responsible for administering claims, refunds, adjustments, and any other accounting transactions related to A/R management. The A/R Associate will also assist in the reconciliation of dealer and major accounts including researching and resolving any claims for customer deductions, maintaining all account information, and processing requests for credit.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Credit Manager to maintain collection goals and general A/R performance levels
- Open Communicate with internal/external sales team
- Responsible for all credit and collection tasks
- Analyze and reconcile customer payments for eventual ‘cash application posting’ to general ledgers
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers
- Make arrangements for payment of outstanding and late accounts, and identify ‘delinquent accounts’ for possible placement of 3RD Party collection as necessary
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests for trade references, assist in period end close and reconciliation process
- Committed to Deliver Results
- Integrity & Respect
- Continuous Improvement
- Technical Expertise
- Communication Skills
- Environment Health & Safety
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Candidates must have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, Finance
- CCP Designation would be considered an asset
- 1-3 years of experience as a credit analyst is required
- Experience working with National accounts such as Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Amazon and Costco will be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge of collection regulations, fair credit practices, account reconciliation procedures and the ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software- Experience with Netsuite will be considered an asset
Danby Products Ltd.
5070 Whitelaw Rd, Guelph, ON, N1H 6Z9