Morneau Shepell is the only human resources consulting and technology company that takes an integrative approach to employee assistance . . .
Morneau Shepell is a proud Canadian owned and operated company with global ambitions with teams and over 24,000 clients all across North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We are the leading provider of technology-enabled HR services that deliver an integrated approach to well-being through our cloud-based platform. Well-being is our moto. One of our goals is to positively impact 1,000,000 people by 2025. We’re well on our way to surpass this goal, but we need you for the last stretch – currently we’ve impacted over 750,000 lives globally!
The Ariel EAS team at Morneau Shepell is a dynamic team of over 200 talented and motivated professionals who work collaboratively to develop, implement and support a best-in-class pension and benefits management software product serving predominately public sector clients. The Ariel EAS team is key to furthering Morneau Shepell’s mission and strategic goals.
Our solution is unique because of the diversity, drive and creativity of each team member. Our work is a mix of product development and consulting – we work closely with clients to understand their needs to implement the right product for them! You will work with talented and passionate professionals who range from Business Analysts, Developers, QA Specialists, Project Managers, Solution Designers and Product Owners.
But brace yourself, we’re not a traditional shop – in the past couple of years we’ve embarked on an Agile transformation; changing how we think about work, how we treat work, how we do the work and how we make decisions. Transformations tend to be a work-in-progress that progress through passion, try-and-error and persistence. Ours is no different. So you’re in the right place if you consider yourself a change agent or someone who likes to rock the boat in a meaningful way. Join us - be part of the family that will make a difference!
- Perform detailed analysis of pension plan regulations;
- Configure Ariel software to suit the specifics of the client's pension plan;
- Participate in the development of the specific testing strategy for Ariel software configuration and new developments;
- Build test scenarios with the selection criteria required by the plan;
- Provide support to the quality assurance team;
- Once the implementation is complete, provide customer service to users to ensure effective management of the Ariel software;
- Collaborate in the development of the Ariel software by providing suggestions for improvement to the responsible team;
- Write specifications according to customer needs and requests for new developments of Ariel software;
- Participates, as required, in meetings with clients.
To suceed as a Analyst, Calculation Configurator, will require the following core qualifications and skills :
- University degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics or finance;
- Ability to understand and use current computer technologies and a good knowledge of Excel software;
- Recognized, among other things, for analytical and summarizing skills, sense of organization and flexibility in terms of managing multiple projects;
- Good initiative and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work both as a team and independently;
- Ability to establish priorities and meet timelines;
- Experience in pension plans will be considered an asset;
- Available to travel occasionally;
Job Grade: MS2