We Are Hiring!
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Associate Professional, Vendor Management - Technology Systems Portfolio
This role is based out of our Mississauga location, and provide support to the entire "Systems team portfolio".
- With a primary focus of building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, the Associate Professional, Vendor Management is responsible for facilitating the introduction of the vendor or technology capabilities, providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services with a focused scope of responsibilities. Typically specializes in a single vendor or category.
- The Associate Professional, Vendor Management is responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and/or market share of the assigned vendor or category. The Associate Professional, Vendor Management proactively identifies opportunities (and is called on as opportunities are identified) and partners with an account-assigned sales Associate to lead educational sessions with the customer and close deals.
- The Associate Professional, Vendor Management maintains a detailed understanding of their assigned vendor, technology or category segment and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages and may be required to manage transactions to support vendor and customer needs.
- This role is also responsible for basic to moderately complex functions of order management with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment and is recognized as being capable of resolving the most complex transactional issues. Generates leads and opportunities for self and sales team members to proactively address and record leads in appropriate pipeline management tools. Consistently achieves short-term and long-term sales and market share goals set forth.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and minimum of four years previous sales/customer service experience (preferably in a related industry) or three years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a sales, support, or customer service capacity).
- OR a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one year previous sales/customer service experience (preferably in a related industry).
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care. Basic technical and product knowledge. Basic understanding of Ingram Micro programs, products and services is desirable.
- Skilled in personal computing. Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required. Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required.
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving agility also required. Previous ERP system experience desired. Ability to work as a team member, partner effectively with others, multi-task, respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency, prioritize and perform work with some supervision.
Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Ingram Micro Canada
55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ON, L5R 4A1