Also looking for
Lead Build Engineer - Digital Technology (Oakville, ON)
Automotive Parts Advisor (Barrie, ON)
Senior Development Engineer (Toronto, ON)
SEO Specialist - Sports Experts (Laval, QC)
Senior Cybersecurity Specialist, Threat Intelligence (Toronto, ON)
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
What you’ll do
The Associate Vice President, Store Integration and Planning will act as a key resource to the Store Sales and Support leadership team in the development and execution of integration plans across the Canadian Tire network of stores: integrating cross-business activities, managing initiatives and priorities, developing strategic processes, leading performance review sessions, and providing objective insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Manage planning & integration processes across Store Operations, Store Network, Store Concept, Network Performance, IT, Capital planning.
- Work horizontally supporting executive leaders across Merchandising, Automotive, IT, and store ops to bring strategy to life in stores in an efficient way
- Provide overall view to the corporation of stores capacity and manage intake for seasonal planning and corporate priorities
- Development and implement improved in-store change management & capacity processes that create prioritized integration across Merch and Store Ops teams
- Manage and report on capital and opex budgets for key programs
- Lead the development of our In-store Technology roadmap, project management, and implementation.
- Act as business lead and work with key partners across the organization (IT, Tech teams) as well as external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate functional integration strategy and operating plans within the core business operations teams
- Facilitate the development of the integration process with the transformation workstream leads and the specific initiative owners
- Lead/facilitate major strategic initiatives/projects on behalf of the senior leadership team while working with cross-functional groups
- Synthesize information from multiple sources to generate insights and recommendations on business strategies and opportunities
- Cultivate strong relationships and work closely with the cross-functional teams
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
- Inclusive leaders who build and develop teams that effectively anticipate and respond to disruption, while consistently delivering strong performance
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in business management, strategy development, and/or consulting at a senior level
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to connect the dots while also understanding how to operationalize strategic direction and prioritize to get things done
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; can see a problem from multiple angles and provide viable, innovative options for resolution
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills; ability to communicate complex information in an executive format and use art and science to tell a compelling story
- Experience interacting with all levels within the organization, including senior executives, in addressing both strategic and business planning challenges is required
- A self-starter with the ability to work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Demonstrated leadership and influence management
- University degree in business/marketing or related discipline
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us onLinkedIn.
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2021, 10:26:25 PM
Canadian Tire Corporation
Toronto, ON, Canada