We Are Hiring!
Responsible for assisting the Value-Added Services, Procurement and Properties departments with various administrative tasks including but not limited to report generation, data analysis, invoice processing, purchase order creation/receiving, and documentation.
In this role you’ll:
- Assist VAS Program Coordinator with Value Added Services purchase order and invoice processing, and national purchasing programs and other reconciliation needs as they arise.
- Assist VAS Program Coordinator with creation and review of auction site warranty eligibility lists, report review and warranty policy set up.
- Assist with maintaining and creation of policy/procedure documents, related to auction services.
- Assist Properties Group with
- o Maintaining and updating property profile documents
- o Creating Property Group reports and basic drawings
- o Additional tasks as required
- Assist Procurement department with administrative duties including but not limited to purchase order and invoice processing when required
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here’s what you bring:
- High School Diploma
- Students currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree or diploma program preferred
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel are a requirement
- A high degree of flexibility to adapt to a variety of tasks and functions
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to have fun on the job!
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
A multi-award winning LEED gold certified facility, in an exceptional park-like setting, featuring:
A subsidized, multi-award winning childcare centre.
A subsidized cafeteria, dry cleaning services, and free parking.
A workout facility, featuring advanced gym equipment, bike room, shower and changing facilities, and nutrition and fitness programs.
Proximity to miles of Fraser River walking paths, plus shops, restaurants and services.
9500 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC, V5J 0C6