Also looking for
Bilingual (French/English) Claims Assistant (Vancouver, BC)
Policy Service Administrator (Winnipeg, MB)
Health & Dental Administrative Support - 1 Year Contract (Toronto, ON)
WFG Case Coordinator - 1 Year Contract (Toronto, ON)
Solution Architect (Vancouver, BC)
* Please note that this position will start as an indeterminate teleworker.
Your ability to listen, your professionalism and your ability to create a climate of trust allow you to offer a quality personalized client experience. You like to understand your clients’ needs, find the right solution and advise them in order to exceed their expectations.
12-month contract, part-time, never on weekends!
Our team is looking for bilingual and passionate individuals who wish to contribute to the best practices in customer service, all without solicitation and sales!
Your career at iA Financial Group will begin with a seven-week paid training session and you will have access at all times to a trainer and a coach to guide your evolution.
The training covers the following themes:
- Mastering best practices in client experience by phone and email
- Discover and learn about insurance products and financial services
- Resolve complex cases
- Master the software and work tools required for this role
What we offer
- A minimum hourly wage starting from of $21, which varies according to your experience
- Schedule of approximately 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Possibilities of advancement if you wish (increased hours, permanence, etc.)
- Access to the pension plan after a certain number of hours worked
- Golden colleagues, fun while working
- Managers who value the autonomy and support of their teams
What you have
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An outstanding ability to communicate in both French and English
- Good stress management
- Ease problem solving
- Ease working with a computer and various software programs
Working at iA means having access to competitive working conditions, continuous training and opportunities for advancement within a fast-growing company!
Our commitment to you
iA Financial Group subscribes to an equal opportunity program and invites applications from women, visible minorities, autochthonouspeople and persons with disabilities.
In addition, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and integration. We can assist candidates with disabilities in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate. Please contact your recruiter or email us at email@example.com.
Toronto, ON, Canada