We create products and applications that transform companies.Our cutting-edge solutions will keep you ahead of the curve.Custom Softwar . . .
We are currently seeking a bilingual and dynamic Quality Assurance Analyst to accompany our development team and our ever-growing client list. We offer a tight-knit, respectful working environment focused on employees’ personal and professional goals with excellent advancement opportunities for individuals interested in taking on increased responsibilities. This is why we’d like our next addition to the team to be an individual motivated not only by the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills, but also to promote sharing knowledge within the team.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Spiria, you will…
- Support the Development team by carrying out systematic tests to identify and document anomalies based on testing plans. This is achieved by:
- Ensuring that the system responds according to specifications or the needs underlying the request;
- Executing manual and automated testing plans: checking and/or validating software, Web applications or other IT systems;
- Managing tickets related to testing activities.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan testing activities for each project.
- Draft testing plans and scenarios.
- Contribute to project quality assurance estimate processes.
- Contribute to the acquisition of new expertise and skills for the quality assurance team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have at least 2 years of QA experience;
- College or university level education in either computer science or other related disciplines;
- Bilingual - professional proficiency in both French and English;
- Rigorous, autonomous and reliable;
- Sufficient knowledge of software development to ensure clear communications with other departments;
- Proficient using tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Knowledge of manual and automatic test procedures;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Knowledge or interest in test automation.
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Breakfasts, fruits, juice and coffee included!