SinglePoint has been providing specialized call center services to North American businesses since 1947. We are launching an exciting new project in support of a financial services client in Montreal. This opportunity presents the right candidate with a unique opportunity to make their mark by building a sales team from the ground up.
If you are a resulted-oriented leader interested in advancing your career, join us and make your work matter. The Bilingual Team Leader will ensure that call center dynamics and the organization’s values are the foundations of our business practices.
- Set and meet performance targets for efficient and effective sales production and quality
- Review individual staff performance through monthly scorecards, identifying training needs and delivering required training and coaching for staff development
- Handle customer escalations in a timely manner
- Manage intraday team results and individual contributions, making necessary adjustments within a call center workforce management framework
- Experience in a people leadership role is mandatory
- Experience in a call center capacity is considered a strong asset
- Ability to execute and deliver expected results within tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication with an ability to deliver constructive feedback that inspires engagement and improved performance
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex data and to make recommendations for process and/or staffing changes based on customer demand for greater business efficiencies and effectiveness
Required: Fluent in French and proficient in English (reading, writing, and verbal)