We are seeking an inspiring leader who is both a determined business-builder and a creative thinker. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the branch, this individual will manage a team that is passionate about sales and focused on delivering exemplary client service. By developing and executing on a marketing strategy and business plan, this leader will accelerate the growth of the branch’s personal and business banking deposits and lending revenues. As a brand ambassador, he/she will raise awareness of the credit union in the local neighborhood. This is an ideal career opportunity for a candidate who has achieved proven business development results, and strives to build long-lasting client relationships. A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package await the right candidate.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for the profitable growth of the branch’s personal and business banking segments as well as its lending portfolio.
Your responsibilities include:
- actively promoting the full range of IC Savings products and services through superb client prospecting, sales/closing, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- maintaining a sustainable sales prospect pipeline, conducting sales calls and qualifying opportunities based on customer information and a high level of due diligence;
- identifying prospects in target markets, utilizing acquisition strategies and developing client retention strategies;
- monitoring client portfolios for policy compliance, including KYC, AML/ATF and Privacy, and handling reviews, renewals and other servicing;
- leading and developing a team of employees dedicated to client service excellence through motivation and mentorship;
- raising awareness of the credit union through its involvement in the community.
- Experienced and professional, the ideal candidate is equally comfortable working independently as he/she is collaborating on a team. Possessing an entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills, this individual demonstrates excellent administrative, organizational and decision-making abilities as well as an unrelenting focus on customer service. He/she will also have:
- a minimum five years of related banking experience;
- a university degree or college diploma in business, commerce, marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of experience and education. MBA considered a plus.
- mutual Funds License or Canadian Securities Course (CSC);
- a thorough understanding of credit and deposit products and other banking services;
- investment industry credentials and credit-granting experience.
- Also, a working knowledge of (spoken) Italian is considered an asset.
- Working Conditions
- Working hours are based on a 37.5-hour week, and Saturdays are on a rotating basis.
- Community relations and business development will involve after-hours activities.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Open until filled
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their resumé by e-mail to email@example.com. In the subject line, please specify “Branch Manager – GTA”. All submissions to IC Savings are confidential.
IC Savings is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Greater Toronto Area, ON,