We Are Hiring!
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Business Analyst who is responsible for working with internal clients, external vendors and Ingram Micro project teams to drive the project vision, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful Marketplace solutions with the project team. The Business Analyst works and negotiates directly with stakeholders to analyze, elicit and transform business objectives into a set of business for functional requirements based on the internal needs and business value. The Business Analyst will also review and provide feedback for solution design documents to validate scope, analyze impact and align solutions with existing functionalities and integrations.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Work in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment with a mindset to contribute beyond basic responsibilities and constantly look for better ways to deliver top quality solutions.
- Work closely with Business owners and the Technical and Deployment teams to facilitate successful execution of deliverables. Serve as the conduit between the Business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Work with a variety of teams, internal and external stakeholders to understand, gather information, perform gap analysis, and synthesize findings into business/functional requirements and design documents.
- Document as-is and to-be business processes and user stories and aid in developing strategies and solutions.
- Identify risks and contingencies for various activities related to the development, launch and maintenance.
- Help to drive projects forward as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Coordinate demos, presentations and training sessions in person or over the internet. Liaise with internal clients to train or share information on process, requirements or functionality of Cloud Marketplaces.
- Assist in creating reports, collecting statistics and analytics on the Marketplace or Business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post-graduate degree, diploma or certificate in Business Analysis, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 Years working in a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst role.
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- A well-balanced blend of technical knowledge and business expertise.
- Experience using issue management tools and platform. Experience using knowledge management/documentation tools.
- Project coordination or project management experience is an asset.
- Experience with Enterprise-grade ERP systems is a huge asset. Experience with Odin Automation, Ensim Automation or Cloud Blue is an asset.
Ingram Micro Canada