Yellow Pages Builds RelationshipsThrough various digital media and marketing solutions, we help Canadians find information on the goods . . .
Colleagues you’ll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is a Business Development Manager at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
As a Business Development Manager, who’s bursting with self-confidence, loves to network and enjoy presenting and public speaking, you will own your business within our business and collaborate with all departments to make it successful. You are a senior sales professional with a hunter profile and an established network of contacts of business decision makers. You will be in charge of acquiring larger businesses and find the strategies to make it work.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Prospect in target markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development and plan implementation
- Find creative ways to reach decision makers and communicate our service offering
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients
- Maintain Salesforce CRM for accurate & timely sales pipeline reporting
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with senior leaders/decision makers within the industry and platform partners
- Build industry awareness of YP and our services through networking and participation in industry events, conferences and digital marketing organizations, such as the IAB
- Inspire & collaborate with the Service Delivery Team to ensure we are producing innovative, top-quality work
- Why should you apply for the Business Development Manager position?
- We bet on everyone potential rather than pressure management
- We offer flexible benefits package on your first day, a casual environment where you can wear jeans
- Home office, car allowance, mileage expenses, corporate cellphone and laptop, allowance for your home internet
- We offer a budget to join events and associations
- We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
- We propose to our employees to advance in their career according to their expectations
What do you need to be a Business Development Manager at Yellow Pages?
- Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in digital media and marketing
- 10 years + of sales experience, with a focus on new business development
- Best in class communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Proven experience acquiring and building long term enterprise level client relationships an asset
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and drive; coupled with business development and consulting skills
- Ability to support new business presentations from framing the opportunity to managing the proposal development to managing the team toward successful result.
- Background in lead generation and management, specifically in B2B prospecting an asset
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to work in a team sales environment
- Plenty of initiative
- Good business sense
- Adaptability and independence
- Superior communication skills
- A winning approach
- Strong negotiation skills
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as a Business Development Manager? Send us your resume right now!