Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Courier is currently seeking a Professional City P&D Driver based out of our Dartmouth, NSTerminal location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Class five (5) driver’s license combined with a minimum two (2) years safe driving experience;
- Clean driver’s abstract and criminal search;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide Superior Quality Service
- Operate 5 ton straight truck (no air brakes)
- Provide efficient, reliable, professional service to customers;
- Work with variable shipment weight and freight handling equipment;
- Maintain company equipment standards;
- Process daily pickup and delivery records;
- Scheduled activity based on daily shipment volumes and customer demand.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Dartmouth, NS, Canada