The CAM is responsible for driving and developing customer relationships by identifying customer needs, informing customers about the company's products or services, providing solutions and recommending new and better products. Handles customer requests and issues via telephone, fax or email.Coordinates with the SSC team and cross functional departments to ensure that customers receive the best service possible. Cater to the clients next project and work capital budget plans with clients in order to grow the account. Continue building the home depot Brand by becoming the “Supplier of Choice”.
- Opening new accounts is a MUST
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing clients to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Providing product quotes as required.
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Vendors and clients
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
- Product introduction of new releases.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
- Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales.
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Use of “SAP - COM” as a day to day activity
• Must meet minimum time-in-position (1 year) and Performance Management Requirements (M+)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven ability to build effective partnerships throughout the organization.
• Acts with urgency and sets aggressive goals and achieves them
• Effectively prioritizes multiple demands and follows through on commitments
• Solid knowledge of the Home Depot IBM computer system stores.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Ability to travel 50%-75% of the time, including 25%-50% overnights (Driving outside sales activities)
The Home Depot Canada
Québec, QC, 39