Olds College is an Alberta public post-secondary institution located in Olds, Alberta, established in 1913 as Olds Agricultural College . . .
Job Description:Please apply on Isarta
Olds College is seeking a dynamic individual to join the Corporate Communications and Marketing team as a part-time (0.6 FTE) permanent Communications Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications & Marketing, the Communications Coordinator will assist the team in creating, executing and evaluating strategic communications and marketing plans that support different business initiatives. This position will also support the team in organizing and executing major College events, including our annual fundraisers and convocation. The Communications Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Director, Corporate Communications and Marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee the overall internal communications program
- including but not limited to weekly electronic newsletters, hard copy newsletter, internal events, intranet articles and bulletins.
- Champion and exercise collaboration within the department and across campus to facilitate and maximize effective content sharing, engagement and best practices.
- Identify and develop alumni success stories to be shared across all internal and external platforms.
- Support social media, events and traditional media relations as needed.
- Provide administrative support such as submitting invoices and updating budget tracking sheets.
The successful candidate will have a diploma or degree in Communications, Marketing or a related program. They will have a demonstrated success in creating and executing communications plans and initiatives from start to finish. We are seeking a creative, team-player who has excellent communication and project management skills. This position will work under tight deadlines. The ability to prioritize assignments while maintaining a high level of attention to detail is a must.
Applications will be accepted until February 03, 2021. Please note, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Olds College.
Olds, AB, Canada