Join the Rodan team – a great place to work! That’s why we have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for the past 3 years.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy management company delivering innovative solutions to large commercial and industrial energy users, as well as power distribution and generation companies. Our expertise in distributed energy and energy intelligence allows our customers to reduce energy costs, enhance power system reliability and help develop a sustainable energy future.
We have an opportunity for a Director, Business Development based out of our head office in Mississauga. Reporting to the Managing Director, Business Development, this fast-paced role involves developing energy management and smart grid solutions for industrial, commercial and institutional clients within the province of Ontario. Our Directors of Business Development are sophisticated hunters who excel at complex technical solution sales.
Key qualifications required to ensure success in this role:
- Enjoy introducing customers to new energy services.
- Demonstrate a track record in B2B technical solution sales.
- Strong “C” suite sales experience.
- Solid proposal development and response writing skills.
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited college or university. Electrical engineering or other technical background is an asset.
- Understand power systems and energy management solutions is an asset.
- Well-developed lead generation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- MS Office suite and Salesforce proficiency.
- Entrepreneurial, organized, ethical, self-starter who is comfortable with numbers.
Rodan offers both a highly competitive compensation package that includes a variable compensation program, no cap on earnings and a comprehensive benefits package.
Rodan Energy Solutions
165 Matheson Blvd E, #6, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 3K2,39