Have you heard of BlueCat?
We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks.
Right now you’re thinking ‘Great, so why is that interesting to me?’ Here’s why:
BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth.
BlueCat is seeking a talented, self-motivated Manager to join our fast growing Customer Care Team.
The Customer Care team is a diverse and proactive team dedicated to outstanding customer experiences. We love problem solving and we take pride in being the face of BlueCat for our customers. We enjoy and thrive off of receiving feedback and having the opportunity to voice the needs of our customers to the overall organization. We are looking for a Director of Customer Care who will lead the Customer Support team and company-wide initiatives to promote an exceptional customer service experience for all our clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to take ownership of the position, and develop creative and meaningful strategies to tackle barriers to providing superior customer service. This role will report to the VP of Customer Success and will have direct reports in multiple locations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Lead the daily operations of the customer support team while ensuring that Support KPIs, goals and objectives are being met. Serve as part of the leadership team and report on key business and operational activities related to how we improve the overall customer experience while delivering on key metrics
· Create competitive advantage, and ultimately drive revenue growth through well-served and engaged customers, this individual will champion the customer experience while balancing the realities of our business needs.
·Develop new programs to improve the customer experience and improve department efficiencies. Determine common processes & systems to improve operating efficiency, problem resolution & customer satisfaction
·Ensure that the customer service employees are properly trained in all facets of their job responsibilities, including systems training, product knowledge, business process knowledge, new feature knowledge and best practices.
· Develop and maintain growth development plans for team members. Foster a positive work environment and consistently supports continuous learning. Provides consistent, balanced and timely performance feedback on customer support performance as related to call and case audits.
· Develop & maintain relationships with sales, operations, & clients to allow for continuous communications, issue avoidance & resolution
· Effectively communicate and manages change in operating procedures and processes to ensure staff understanding, retention and appropriate execution.
· Provides support on special projects (i.e. Knowledge Base, Integrations, etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to manage through organizational complexity and ambiguity, working with leaders and stakeholders in a fast paced/time sensitive environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
Qualifications and Skills:
·10+ years' experience in Customer Service including 5+ years of management/leadership of a Customer Service team within a software company including mentoring leaders and addressing customer escalations
·College degree or MBA preferred, or equivalent experience. Networking knowledge an asset.
·Experienced in inspiring employee commitment, loyalty and motivation though progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, open communication, safety, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy and humility
· Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction, tenure and revenue.
·A passion for helping customers and the team succeed
·Critical decision-making capabilities and a “take ownership” professional attitude. Proven innovator, responds promptly and reasonably when making decisions, effective at solving problems
·Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
·A proactive, energetic and go-getter mentality. Thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
·Top notch communication skills – verbal, written, and visual – that can be shared with a wide variety of people while remaining clear, concise and diplomatic
·Flexibility to work in a 24 x 7 X 365 environment.
BlueCat’s core values are:
Curiosity - We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers.
Clarity - We keep communication crisp, clear, and responsive.
Collaboration - We win with each other, never alone.
Transparency - We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits.
Ownership - We are responsible and accountable for getting things done.
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, corporate discount for gym memberships for you and your family, daily discounted breakfasts and lunches catered from all over the city, record breaking sales quarters, team and company socials, choice of hardware, flexible hours, hackathons, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership. All this in a beautiful office in Toronto, with easy access to transit on the Yonge line.
Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
4101 Yonge Street, Suite 502, Toronto, ON, M2P 1N6, Canada.