LIST OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft & Finalize Shop Drawings based on site requirements.
- Model & Stress Test Designs for efficiency and safety factors.
- Notify Manager of Fab & Inv. Control of all fabrication & Steel purchase requirements.
- Confirm Site Steel Requirements.
- Tag/allocate steel to jobs as required.
- Confirm/sign off on steel deliveries to & from Fabrication Yard.
- Monitor accuracy of production materials and record substitutions/material adjustments.
- Communicate with sites of fabrication deliveries & delays.
- Follow Q.C. Process to ensure weld quality, accuracy & efficiency.
- Report to Manager of Fabrication and Inventory Control.
LIST OF GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Fabrication Foreman & Fabrication Co-ordinator to ensure proper process flow and fabrication efficiency.
- Help keep the work area clean & organized.
- Help ensure overall safety within the yard/shop.
GFL Infrastructure Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental Inc.