TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
- Requires solid knowledge and performs multiple and/or diverse tasks that are complex, involving multiple steps, systems, and jurisdictions
- Transactions and activities require solid knowledge across a broad range or variety of products, processes or systems within own area of specialty and where transactions could be characterized by moderate to high risk
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify and solve complex problems, escalates as required
- Uses sound judgement and understanding of process/policy risk when recommending exceptions outside general practices or guidelines
- Generally interacts with internal customers/partners for functions performed and/or external customers
- May provide process/policy guidance to others (e.g. within team, internal partners)
- Focus of work is weekly, monthly and/or longer with addition of ad-hoc and initiative based requests, as required
- Requires solid knowledge of the business unit / operational functions as well as regulatory issues/ requirements for jurisdictions supported
- May involve cross-functional teams across TD and/or involving external contacts
- High School diploma required; Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of transactions, products, services, systems and technical processes of line of business and regulatory issues/requirements
- Skilled in using computer applications including MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Ability to pay high attention to details
- Ability to analyze, research, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Greenville, RI, United States