Do you want to:
- Help us build a real-time event driven platform taking advantage of the latest tools, technologies and approaches that help traditional lenders change the way they do business
- Join a tight-knit group, leaders in Canada’s growing fintech industry (we were the founding tech team at Borrowell)
- Learn alongside a software engineering team with a decade of domain expertise in lending
- Work at OneEleven, Toronto’s leading accelerator
About the Role:
We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging, real-world problems and who can apply their technical knowledge to help improve financial services. You will be joining a growing team of skilled and driven developers. It's ok to consider yourself primarily front-end or back-end, but you should have demonstrable experience on both sides.
In this role, you will:
- design and implement real time clients using angular, NGRX and web sockets
- build an event-driven platform involving distributed computing, asynchronous microservices, CQRS and event sourcing
- work with the latest infrastructure including Azure, Kubernetes, and containers
- embrace domain driven design, devops and agile methodologies
Whether you are relatively early in your career, consider yourself intermediate, or have been programming since the days of COBOL, there is a role on our team for you. Savvyy is a growing company and we have multiple opportunities for candidates with a range of experience levels. There is no specific development language requirements for this position; our interest is in your abilities on what you can do with the technologies and frameworks you’re comfortable with. We’ll ask to see examples of what you have created.
As a member of the Savvyy team, you will work in a friendly, caring and passionate team with deep industry experience. You will help create enterprise software that lets our customers shine.
Diversity is a strength of our team. We welcome and encourage applicants of all stripes.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Savvyy is a technology company building new digital infrastructure for the mortgage industry. We transform traditional lenders into fintechs, and our platform gives banks and their teams the tools they need to shine. We use data and design to improve customer journeys, reimagine the borrowing process, and arm lenders with the analytical capabilities that will drive their digital transformations.
You will be joining a diverse and tight-knit team that has been building enterprise lending systems for a decade, and was the founding technology team at Borrowell. Our company culture is friendly, respectful and high performing. We take pride in our work, thrive on credibility, and celebrate our successes.
We’re based at the OneEleven accelerator in downtown Toronto.
325 Front St W, Suite 400, Toronto, ON, M5V 2Y1