We Are Hiring!
Collection Analyst (6 months contract minimum) (Montreal, QC)
Senior Manager - Accounting (Montreal, QC)
Sales Specialist Advisor (Halifax, NS)
REMOTE WORK - Customer Service Agent (Montreal, QC)
Sales Representative - Home Office - 72k+ (Burnaby, BC)
Colleagues you’ll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is a Graphic Consultant at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
As a Graphic Consultant, you will be following customers’ needs and guidelines, this position will handle print advertisement and premium product assignments, acting as a consultant to customers and/or sales representatives in order to increase the effectiveness of Yellow Pages advertising programs; ensuring graphics on rough layouts meet established standards. This position will also work with internal and external customers to produce print directory cover page layouts along with designing and laying out other directory page content as needed.
• Meets with internal and external customers and/or Media Account Consultants by phone, at the request of the sales partners, to offer advice and develop advertising concepts (drafting and layout).
• Serve as coordinator between sales representatives and outside graphics art firms and advertising agencies.
• Provide coaching on advertising design and creativity to graphic services and YP sales partners.
B. GRAPHIC DESIGN
• Design and produce Yellow Pages advertisements in accordance with department production and graphic standards.
• Required to coordinate the layout, production and delivery of direct mail products, and other directory items, such as; premium products, community pages, and internal and external coupon booklets and cover pages.
• Communicate and work in close cooperation with other internal YP Departments.
• Research and select cover photo options from image library for print directory covers according to marketing objectives.
• To use multiple software programs, including company’s proprietary software in conjunction with understanding and working with multiple file types.
• To be able to plan, analyze and create projects from concept to completion.
• To meet company expectations for production volumes and quality performance.
• Draft service procedures for the design and production of advertisements.
• May be required to facilitate content and design training for artists (new hires).
• Keep pace with design trends in advertising and graphics, primarily for print advertising.
• Other clerical duties as assigned.
Why should you apply for the Graphic Consultant position?
- We bet on everyone potential rather than pressure management
- We offer a week paid trainings, flexible benefits package on your first day, a casual environment where you can wear jeans
- We continually develop skills and team cohesion through the organization of role plays
- We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
- We propose to our employees to advance in their career according to their expectations
- We work in the amazing Nordelec building which includes a gym
- Daytime work schedule from Monday to Friday
What do you need to be a Graphic Consultant at Yellow Pages?
- Professional diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years related experience as a graphic designer or layout artist with an emphasis on creative design
- Experience with working with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Nice to have:
- Analytical; able to provide creative, new ideas
- Able to deal with several tasks with tight deadlines
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Adaptable to change
- Manage priorities and stress
- Professional communication skills ( verbal and written)
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as a Graphic Consultant? Send us your resume right now.
Montreal, QC, Canada.