Be part of a dynamic team who are passionate about what they do and want to make a meaningful contribution.
You are passionate, hands-on, and courageous, and dedicated to building amazing relationships with people. As a key enabler of business success and performance, you contribute to creating the right culture and developing future organizational capabilities that are critical for achieving our strategic goals and continued success.
You will provide a wide range of services related to human resources including: HR policies, recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations, benefits, and training and development. You will support the Operations teams across Canada and will work collaborately with managers, supervisors and staff at all levels across the organization.
As part of our exceptional Human Resources team, your focus will include:
• Building strong relationships with internal clients and acting as a point of contact for the leaders, employees and managers;
• Communicating to internal staff the full range of HR Company policies, guidelines, procedures along with relevant employment-related laws, regulations and standards;
• Collaborating with hiring managers to conduct full-cycle recruitment on a national scale;
• Developing external partnerships with local and regional community associates and educational institutions to ensure a robust talent pipeline;
• Participating in on-boarding activities;
• Coordinating and delivering internal training where applicable;
• Coaching managers on how to address employee relations issues;
• Coaching and advising employees on problem resolution;
• Managing employee database/HRIS and associated HR activities;
• Participating in human resources projects and initiatives and facilitating rollouts;
• Undertaking research, review and analysis of HR data, policies and practices to make recommendations for improved HR and management practices;
• Participating in looking for innovative solutions and opportunities to streamline work processes, build best practices, and enhance the way HR delivers services;
• Proactively ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and company policies and procedures;
• Participating in health and safety initiatives.
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management;
• C.H.R.P. designation or working towards designation;
• 3 years’ experience in a human resources generalist role;
• Experience supporting business units remotely preferred;
• Experience supporting and participating in the implementation of human resources projects and initiatives;
• Strong knowledge of Canadian provincial and federal employment legislation (Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, Manitoba, Nova Scotia);
• Strong drive for results, sense of urgency as well as flexibility;
• The ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker who works well independently as well as in a team environment with people at all levels;
• Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and trust;
• Strong customer service skills with strong follow-through, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience interpreting and implementing company policies and procedures and recommending appropriate course of action consistent with sound HR management principles;
• High level of personal motivation and ability to deal with confidential information with high degree of professionalism;
• Commitment to being on top of HR trends and best practices;
• Advanced MS Office skills - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and document management - Adobe.
What's in it for you?
• A rewarding experience;
• Great team members; our motto is “Stronger Together”
• Be part of a successful global family-owned company;
• Opportunity for personal development;
• Innovation and continuous improvement: make suggestions and improve the way we do things;
• Participate in social events and fun activities;
• Be part of a team that lives the PERI Values: Entrepreneurial, Reliable, Open-Minded, Passionate;
• Be part of a team that lives the PERI Success Factors: Customer Proximity; Innovation Power; Family Company; Highest Quality;
• Competitive compensation package including bonus.
45 Nixon Road, Bolton, ON, L7E 1W2