The candidate will work closely with the Sales Directors of investment products to provide sales support to advisors and Managing General Agents (MGAs).
The candidate will:
• Answer sales, product and investment questions
• Initiate and respond to calls to/from identified MGA and partners and provide marketing and service support as required for all investment products.
• Respond to inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
• Provide product knowledge & training to key distribution partners as needed.
• Establish relationships with marketing staff of key producers/MGAs.
• Assists in new producer/MGA set-up including proactive calling and follow-up material.
• Develop follow-up program – Welcomes to newly contracted brokers, thank-you for large purchases, etc.
• Provide various training on the phone, through webinar (product, illustration tools …) and video.
• Proactively phone advisors with good sales potential to build relationship and identify the ones that should be met by the Sales Directors and book meetings when possible.
• Book appointments for the Sales Directors with MGAs and advisors in order to generate the desired sales results.
• Coordinate various training and events with MGAs
• Send thank you notes, follow-up notes, promotional email and CE credit confirmation
• Follow-up with advisors after meetings and seminars held by the Sales Directors
• Maintain distribution lists and contact information
• Ensure regional events and road shows are well attended by using outbound call campaigns
• Assist Sales Directors in developing a strategic business plan and review it to increase sales from advisors
• Escalate client issues to appropriate department and assist Sales Directors in resolution.
• Strengthen relationships, focusing on top producing advisors at MGAs
• Take ownership of client/broker issues and resolve in a timely manner
• Be first point of contact for top advisors -respond to inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support
• Ensure prompt and courteous follow up at all times
• Bachelor Degree and 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in insurance industry/ brokerage environment
• Investment experience – knowledge of TFSA, RRSP, RESP, LIRA, RRIF, LIF, Unregistered Accounts
• Highly developed communications and presentation skills
• Ability to function well in pressure situations, flexibility and diplomacy
• The successful candidate will have a post secondary education in Marketing, Business, Finance or a related discipline. 1-2 years of administrative experience, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills, and have the ability to communicate with all levels, both internally and externally.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. French language skills are an asset.
iA Financial Group (Industrial Alliance)
Toronto, ON, Canada