INSTALLED SALES ORDER PICKER
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
- Working safely
- Must be willing to be manlift and forklift trained
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail, care and accuracy
- Ability to lift heavy loads as job can be physically demanding
- Well organized and able to manage priorities and deadlines
- 40 hours per week (year round) Monday - Friday 8am - 5 pm, with minimal evening/weekend shifts if necessary
- Willing to work extra hours as required
Ensure accurate receiving, picking, shipping and some delivery of products
Maintain storage and cleanliness of pick areas
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, clickhere.
Kent Building Suppliesis committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
St. Johns, FL, United States