Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for a part-time Integrated Playout Operator to join the Sportsnet Master Control team, responsible for the quality and distribution of Sportsnet over all media platforms.
What you will do:
- Perform on-air switching and playlist management within Sportsnet Master Control.
- Oversee technical setup and daily routing of live broadcast signals.
- Investigate on-air issues and providing detailed discrepancy reports.
- Solve on-air problems and assist the engineering team to trouble shoot technical issues.
- Liaise with Programming, Client Services, and Production for planning and last-minute changes.
- Monitor and maintain Sportsnet broadcast signals for distribution over all media platforms
- Adhere to all broadcast policies & procedures internal (Sportsnet) or external (CRTC).
What you will bring:
- Excellent understanding of studio and remote sports production.
- Ability to react quickly in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Strong knowledge of North American and European sports.
- Experience with Imagine Automation in a server based Master Control Environment.
- Working knowledge of VPMS including Media Portal, Scheduling UI and booking form.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
Schedule: Part time
Job Segment: Engineer, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineering, Technology, Part Time
Toronto, ON, Canada