Wealthsimple is North America's largest and fastest growing online investment manager that recently expanded to the UK. We m . . .
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build the internal communications function at a fast-growing, growth stage company
- Develop creative strategies for communicating to employees to keep them engaged and informed
- Work closely with our executive team by supporting them with various communications needs
- Recommend and spearhead new internal communications channels. Should we have an intranet? You tell us!
- Provide counsel, prep and training for internal speaking needs - from 1:1 to company wide meetings
- Own company wide initiatives including our annual retreat and weekly all-hands meetings
- Develop and promote Wealthsimple’s employer brand In partnership with our People Operations and Marketing teams
- Create metrics to measure communication effectiveness and engagement
We're looking for someone who:
- Has ~5 years of experience in a communications role, ideally with experience in executive and tactical communications
- Has exceptionally compelling written and verbal communications skills, and is a clear, concise and grammatical writer
- Is professional and diplomatic in all communications
- Isn’t afraid to share candid feedback and opinions with senior colleagues, including executives
- Can earn trust, provide guidance and effectively communicate with various stakeholders across the company
- Thrives in an ambiguous work environment by adapting to change, solving problems based on the information at hand, and coping with uncertainty
Toronto, ON, Canada.