J.D. Irving, Limited is looking for candidates for the Full-time position of Logistics Analyst.
Headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick, The Irving Moncton Group of companies has plants, terminals, operations and sales office throughout Canada and the United States. We are a dynamic, rapidly growing, and successful group with diverse interests. We are proud to be part of the larger Irving Group of Companies, a family owned business whose commitment to quality products and services dates back over 100 years.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Logistics Sourcing, the Logistics Analyst positionwillsupport the CHEP pallet transactional management function. In addition, this position will also focus on Freight strategy and management for J.D. Irving affiliates, Moncton group of companies.
- Timely and accurate entry and validation of CHEP related transactions, invoices, and statements, including identification and reconciliation of any invoice errors or discrepancies.
- Monthly CHEP Pallet KPI management.
- Preparation of freight data analysis and review freight market benchmark data to identify areas of opportunities & risks.
- Data management for freight tables between Midland and affiliates including periodic audits between the various TMS systems (Mercury gate and JD Edwards).
- Prepare analysis, reporting and recommendations related to logistics, including monthly Freight savings KPIs.
- Working with operations, identification, and execution of initiatives to reduce Freight costs, streamline processes, and eliminate waste.
- Oversee corporate sundry Purchase orders.
- Continuously seek and identify key areas of opportunities.
- Work on multiple projects at any given point in time.
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A post-second degree in business, or Community College.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Procurement, Manufacturing, or Logistics preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of factory operations or pallet management considered an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Dieppe, NB, Canada