At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Manager, Campaign Measurement
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company with scale, whose employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a difference. That’s Rogers - a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work and build an exciting career.
Right now, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Campaign Measurement & Reporting team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and deliver meaningful impact for our customers and our business. Our organization has the mandate to enable and leverage data & analytics as a companywide asset. As a team, we build and deploy strategic and foundational capabilities across the organization and operate a number of functions that use these capabilities to inform commercial decisions, generate insight/foresight and drive improved performance and business value creation.
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of Manager, Campaign Measurement. Reporting to the Sr Manager, Campaign Analytics & Reporting, the successful candidate will be someone who not only can help drive meaningful campaign insights across all Consumer Business Unit (Both Wireless & Connected Home) campaigns, but can also build and maintain strong partnerships, understand and align activity with our strategic priorities, and influence, empower and engage a team to enable change and drive results.
The Manager, Campaign Measurement is responsible for campaign reporting, tracking delivery, creating insightful performance reports and optimizing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and strong attention to detail. The candidate must be insights-driven leader, patient, flexible, enjoy a fast-paced environment, dedicated to customer satisfaction and team oriented.
- Accountable for the measurement, analysis and reporting on marketing strategies, programs, campaigns and demand creation activities against business goals and marketing priorities
- Support the Campaign Analytics and Reporting function by delivering meaningful & actionable insights across all CBU marketing programs/ activities
- Develop dashboards, create standardized reports and distribute reports to provide ongoing insights to marketing teams on marketing programs and campaign performance
- Responsible for solid campaign design for effective campaign reporting, CRM operations reporting, relevant data management, provide detailed analyses, and fulfil ad hoc requests across different marketing campaigns and projects
- Incorporate industry best practices and reporting roadmap to build a solid scalable foundation/ solution and define performance analytics standards, guidelines and marketing KPIs for marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to measure effectiveness
- Responsible for conducting customer analyses, surfacing key insights to influence marketing strategy, segmentation, journeys, programs, and campaigns, as well as, marketing investment
- Collaborate on business case presentations and action plans to drive marketing strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, channel optimization, product strategy and cost/benefit analysis based on data analyses
- Promote OMNI channel marketing performance and guide organization to maximize ROI for each campaigns by channel, share channel performance and overall campaign contribution to the organization
- Work closely with CBM, D&A, Finance and Marketing teams, including digital, channels, care, pricing and product marketing to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data for effective reporting & analysis
- Develop advanced analytical models (with support from Data Scientists) to answer key business questions and partner with stakeholders to develop insights in forecasting, media targeting, attribution, and measuring lifetime customer value
- Define test strategies to measure bottom-line impact of marketing strategies by leveraging advanced analytical tools, segmentation data and statistical models
- Integrate insights collaboratively with business teams throughout the customer lifecycle
- Interface with Business and Data Analytics leaders to drive attribution analyses, real-time data analytics, predictive analytics, multivariate testing and hypothesis-driven testing (e.g., A/B Testing) to measure the performance of marketing programs, campaign products and channels against an integrated customer experience
- Responsible for gathering data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required performance metrics
We need someone who can….
- Engage partners – understand the business and anticipate needs; collaborate well
- Deliver quality – steer robust and meaningful outputs, with agility and attention to detail
- Interrogate the status quo – challenge old habits, ask why, and find a better way
- Influence and drive change – secure alignment across teams and leadership to ensure we are focusing on the right things, the right way
What you bring to the role…
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes
- Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan out of various discrete activities and rally a cross-functional team around a journey
- Capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity
- Ability to inspire and influence across organizations to gain alignment and support on recommendations
- Proven track record of taking a “client-first” approach, while setting and achieving aggressive objectives
- Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution/outcome-oriented, constantly looking for ways to do things smarter, better and more efficiently
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both business and technical aspects of the role
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with internal client-partners and to be the seen as a partner to the business with a deep expertise in campaign execution and delivering impactful results
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
- Intimate familiarity with the media landscape and social ad networks (including Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, as well as familiarity with the organic sides of those platforms)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing / Campaign Management
- Experience in using advanced CRM & Reporting tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, Domo, Tableau, Power BI, Datorama, and SQL programming
- Advanced experience in customer segmentation, testing methodology, campaign reporting and data driven targeting strategies
- Experience in deploying large scale technology transformations including program management, funding and change management
- Experience in working with financial/marketing information including business cases, KPIs, ROI, NPV
- Hands-on experience in analytical techniques such as attribution modeling, A/B testing, design of experiment
- Knowledge of database architecture fundamentals and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) to interact effectively with senior leadership
- University degree in business, marketing, finance, math, computer science or related field
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Job Segment: Engineer, Network, Social Media, Developer, Manager, Engineering, Marketing, Technology, Management
Toronto, ON, Canada