Who we are
Creating a planet fueled by reliable, clean energy isn’t what keeps us up at night; it’s what gets us out of bed. At Opus One Solutions, our software platform GridOS® helps us pursue solutions that will change how countries access, optimize and distribute electrical energy. From microgrids that keep things running in the event of an outage, to helping electric utilities optimize their operations and allowing homeowners to feed energy into a power grid, we're powering a more sustainable future.
Buoyed by our success working with the largest utility providers in North America, Opus One is expanding our reach. We need a Marketing & Communications Manager to join us and raise awareness of our unique and innovative solution. Someone to convey the importance of what we do - and how we do it - through the design, development and execution of a marketing and communications strategy. We are looking for someone with foresight and instinct to effectively position our software solutions to both technical and non-technical industry leaders, influencers and decision makers.
Who you are
You are a Marketing & Communications Specialist or Manager of Marketing with at least five years’ experience launching and supporting enterprise software and/or SAAS products with experience in the Utility sector. You have broad and deep marketing experience gained through working in enterprise or small-to-mid-sized firms. You want to take all of your experience, skills and knowledge and apply it to a cause that is making the world a better place. You want the freedom to define your role and that of your team. You want to make a difference.
What you will work on
- B2B projects. You will contribute to the development of marketing project plans. You will create digital B2B marketing campaigns to build site traffic and convert visitors into marketing leads. You will manage the day-to-day development and coordination with internal teams, external teams and vendors from initiation to execution and follow-up.
- Digital content creation. You will create and deliver insightful content including, newsletters, web pages, infographics, video, blogs, bylined articles and social media content to increase demand generation. You will manage editorial calendars, identify and optimize segmented profiles and target lists as part of automated email campaigns. You will promote thought leadership and engage partners through influential curated and created content.
- Reporting. You will own and maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting. You will work closely with sales to continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Event strategy. You will collaborate with the team to build out objectives for our presence at industry events. You will create metrics and a process to determine how we participate, how we secure speaking engagements and the nature of the branding we display across our collateral.
- General marketing activities. You will oversee contracts for - and work with - marketing and communications service providers. You will provide support to sales forecasting and product planning.
Why join Opus One Solutions?
Opus One is growing! After spending first four years under the radar focused on research and pilot projects we’re ready to shine as one of Canada’s top 10 game-changers named by CIX Cleantech, Fast Company’s 2017 World Changing Idea in Energy and one of top 100 2018 Global Cleantech companies! We are deploying exciting microgrid projects in North America and have partnerships with leading energy players such as National Grid.
Our leadership has assembled carefully selected teams with some of the best strategic visionaries - and executors - in technology and the clean energy space. We are all driven by one common goal: to accelerate the integration of clean and sustainable energy in North America and the world.
At Opus One Solutions we understand that not everyone develops their talent and hones their skills in a traditional way. Different paths and experiences are part of the diversity we know we need to succeed. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking, take a chance and express your interest here.
Opus One Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Opus One Solutions
114 RIchmond St E, Toronto, ON, M5C 1P1