Job Title: Massage Parlour Manager (NOC Code: 0651)
Company Name: New Feet
Location: 5409 West Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6M 3W5
Wage: $25/hour, 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
New Feet Health Centre has been serving our community for 14 years since 2007. New Feet now has a wonderful team of 20 therapists all of whom are not only exceptionally skilled but well experienced. We have 2 registered Chinese Medicine therapists, both with 30 years of experience in leading hospitals in China. As one of the best in Vancouver, our therapist team built up a strong reputation through 14 years of excellent service to hundreds of loyal customers. We are currently seeking a full-time Massage Parlour Manager that will oversee the daily operations of the Health Centre, provide on-going support to staff, and demonstrate superior management and sales skills to provide high-quality service to our customers.
• Plan, organize, direct and evaluate the daily operations and maintenance of the health centre
• Manage all scheduling and assign shift duties for massage therapists, Chinese Medicine therapists, and all other staff members
• Plan and address staffing requirements, including the hiring, training, and performance management of staff
• Supervise and ensure the quality of the health centre’s provided services including massage therapy, reflexology, acupressure, etc.
• Responsible for monitoring budget and revenues, and updating service manual pricing regularly
• Responsible for maintaining tight inventory and ordering massage therapy and Chinese Medicine treatment supplies.
• Work with staff to respond to customer concerns/comments and resolve problems effectively and provide professional health and wellness suggestions to customers
• Develop and manage marketing strategies of the health centre by determining demand and leading in neighborhood/community outreach
• Implement a sales plan and use relevant sales techniques to promote services, expand service scope and drive up revenue
• A college diploma or higher in health and wellness related fields is required
• Minimum 3 years of management experience in a guest-service based environment is required, knowledge of Traditional Chinese Massage and Medicine is highly preferred
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5409 West Blvd, Vancouver, BC, V6M 3W5, Canada