Smart Nora is a Toronto based growth phase company that has improved sleep and relationships for tens of thousands of couples around the world. Our debut product is the world's most comfortable snoring solution and has been listed on Oprah’s Favorite Things, as well as Good Morning America, TIME, TODAY and BBC to name a few.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit team of 11 with an open work environment and a self-directed approach. We work out of our office at King+Spadina in a weekly cadence of Monday kick-offs, Wednesday lunch & learns, and Friday report backs - taking a lot of pride in our individual work and holding one another accountable for producing great work.
If you’re interested in working with a company who maintains strong ties to the tech, design, hardware, IoT and consumer health communities, read on for how you can apply.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer. This is a co-op placement, full-time from May-August. We are flexible with an earlier starting date.
What you would do
- Be part of the Mobile team developing cutting edge mobile applications
- Program in Android or iOS or both
- Participate in requirements gathering
- Develop features to the specification
- Maintain and support multiple projects
- Write clear documentation
- Comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Comprehensive understanding of Software Development processes (SDLC)
- Ability to program for Android (Kotlin/Java) or iOS(Swift/Objective-C) or both
- Experience in Android and iOS eco-systems
- Experience in Database design principles especially on mobile
- Experience in backend services, cloud (AWS) and APIs
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Experience using GitHub
- Majoring in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial & Systems Engineering, or related field.
Smart Nora Inc.
461 King Street West, 4th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5V 1K4