Are you passionate about mobile radio communications and networking? Do you often wonder what happens behind the scenes enabling a large network of devices to remain connected? Do you feel excited to write a high performance software handling thousands of events per second? Do you accept the challenge to write your own implementation of radio communication protocols for different wireless communication technologies such as Analog Radio, Private Mobile Radio Networks (TETRA), Public Mobile Radio Networks (2G, 3G, 4G) and Wireless LAN? Then we have a place for you!
- Design, develop, debug and troubleshoot software programs for new and current products and features.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, modems, networks, and utilities
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Integrate software components into a fully-functional system
- Maintain production source code
- Engage customers for requirement analysis and solution deployment
Your Pro file
- Hands-on experience in designing communication protocols and applications
- Excellent knowledge of mobile and wireless communication technologies
- Good knowledge of IP networking protocols
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer you
… an interesting job in an international company that offers you the opportunity to use your technical skills in a wide variety of settings. You will work in a dynamic group. We also offer the possibility to develop yourself individually.
Do you feel that this might be the next steppingstone in your career? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your application
to email@example.com. For further information you can contact Jessica Jasarevic, HR Assistant, Trapeze Switzerland GmbH, phone +41 58 911 11 73.
5800 Explorer Dr, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5L4