We Are Hiring!
Important: to be successful, candidates must have direct hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI. This is essential.
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
- Maintain strong relationships and work closely with stakeholders to ensure business needs are addressed. Collaborate in small groups to gather business information needs from various teams. Identify business objectives and process workflows, gather requirements from stakeholders, translate requirements into technical specification, create user stories.
- Extract and merge data sets from multiple data sources. Perform data cleansing, transformation, exploration, analysis and visualization with Microsoft BI technologies. Build on-demand reports using Microsoft SSRS. Build dashboards using Power BI and deploy to Power BI Service.
- Support day-to-day requests for data analysis and reports (strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting)
- Use advanced techniques, conduct in-depth analytics for strategic initiatives as directed by the management.
- Work side-by-side with the business stakeholders, iterate the analytical work in an agile fashion to deliver insights.
- Participate in the Enterprise Data Warehouse development, enhancement and other projects as directed by the management. Support the team to design, build, test and deploy end-to-end, best in class BI solutions for self-serve reporting and data analysis.
- Manage multiple project simultaneously while exhibiting professionalism to ensure an incredible stakeholder experience.
- A university degree or diploma in Computing Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar disciplines plus 2+ years of work experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Experience in database systems including data warehouses and multi-dimensional analytic solutions. Experience working with various data types.
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server, Power BI, Power Pivot and Azure environment. Excellent SQL skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables and develop stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Proficiency in scripting and programming foundations.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS or SaaS Cloud services such as Azure (preferred).
- Expert level skills in Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Agile project experience with proven ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Demonstrated success with strategic analytical projects, working with various stakeholders across the business areas.
- Demonstrated ability managing deadlines, workload, and multiple complex projects.
Ingram Micro Canada