Pop-Up Media is a young dynamic production and marketing agency based in Vancouver Canada since 2016. We offer integrated marketing services, full-service branding, and design that work towards the big picture of achieving your promotional need and effectiveness. With our central focus on approaching the branding process through learning about your business, we can create compelling brands to inspire, inform and engage. We also offer high-end video production services to create storytelling moments through video as a driving force for successful audience engagement. Our team consists of 5 creative industry professionals striving to deliver excellence and quality content.
As our company progress, we are seeking for a permanent full-time Operations Vice President to join our team!
• Oversee day-to-day the company’s operations activity
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs;
• Contribute to the development of Pop-up’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the company;
• Work closely with the owner and management team to address a potential strategic, tactical and operating concern.
• Develop and implement effective business plans and formulate company-wide strategic goals to support organizations’ growth needs.
• Allocate material, human, and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
• Contribute to guiding principles of the company including vision and strategic direction;
• Establish accurate and timely completion of the company’s monthly quarterly and annual operating budget;
• Research and identify new technologies that will aid in recognizing new business opportunities;
• Monitor and evaluate the staff performance according to the company’s standard;
• Select, develop and grow middle managers and approve overall personnel planning.
• A university degree in business administration, commerce or other discipline related is required.
• 3+ years of middle management in media, communications, or related service is required.
• Strong experience in project and budget management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent in strategic planning and organizational skills.
Location: #220 – 3011 Viking Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1W1
Wage and Hour: $43/hour, 30hours/week
You may send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Pop-Up Culture & Media Ltd.
#220 – 3011 Viking Way, Richmond, BC, V6V 1W1, Canada