Do you want to:
- Join a tight-knit group, leaders in Canada’s growing fintech industry (we were the founding tech team at Borrowell)
- Lead Savvyy’s implementations with key institutional lenders
- Take charge of developing an implementation playbook for a quickly scaling enterprise platform
- Bridge the cultures of an agile start-up and regulated financial institutions
- Work at OneEleven, Toronto’s leading accelerator
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Platform Implementation Lead - someone who will lead Savvyy’s implementations with banks and other institutional lenders. You will take responsibility for planning and execution, and develop a playbook to leverage for future roll-outs.
In this role you will:
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirements while providing product expertise and guidance throughout implementation projects.
- Lead data collection, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the platform will be implemented for the clients.
- Manage project schedules and keep everyone on the project team informed regarding key deliverables and milestones in the project.
- Educate customers on the methodologies and functionality provided by the platform.
- Participate in quality assurance procedures and user acceptance testing.
- Ensure the Savvyy platform meets the customer’s business needs and that the customer is prepared to assume ownership and operate the solution after go-live.
- Develop best practices regarding the implementation and operation of the Savvyy solutions and services.
- Document and communicate platform improvements to clients.
- You’re a self-starter - someone who takes initiative, charts a course, and always follows through. The ideal candidate has:
- Experience leading technical implementations, preferably in the financial sector
- Ability to navigate large/complex teams on the client side
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Well honed communication skills, with the ability to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner.
- A knack for problem solving.
Are you interested in joining our team, and think this job is meant for you, but worried you don’t have it all? If you feel you meet most of the qualifications listed and you are a motivated and innovative team player, express your interest here and we promise to consider your full profile.
325 Front St W, Suite 400, Toronto, ON, M5V 2Y1