ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services,interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
- The Product and Pricing Administrator will assist in maintaining up to date price sheets, keycodes and promotional codes that conform to ADT corporate pricing policies.
- The role is based within the National Operations Team – Pricing and Product Group and will work closely with the finance, marketing and the Field Support Center.
- The role is based in Mississauga and will support pricing for all lines of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure pricing updates are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Report results of the various price changes and offers
- Communicate pricing and offer information to sales and other departments and be the first line of response for any questions from field managers.
- Participate in the development of the pricing strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree in finance, economics or marketing, or relevant industry experience.
- 3-5 year experience in the Security Industry in an operations or sales support role.
- Experience working with JD Edwards, AS400, and ADT Scope is an asset.
- Proven team building skills, shares knowledge and provides coaching easily.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently taking initiative in identifying and resolving problems.
- Computer knowledge with proven proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft office applications, AS400, Scope.
- Ability to travel for designated training, support.
ADT Security Services Canada provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.