Also looking for
Production Application Support Manager (Brampton, ON)
Technical Delivery Lead (Brampton, ON)
Dir. Corp & Cloud Architecture (Toronto, ON)
Bilingual Customer service consultant-Trois-Rivières (Trois-Rivières, QC)
Account Executive (Toronto, ON)
Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital & Social Media (Toronto, ON)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us. As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Home Product the role of Product Manager - Internet will lead the Strategy Development, Implementation, Go To Market plans and Operational Performance for various Ignite services such as Rogers Email and Ignite WiFi Hub. The successful candidate will be responsible for building positive relationships across the organization, our vendors and syndication partners to gain buy-in and strategic alignment of roadmap activities.
What you will do:
- Work with external partners to manage roadmaps, conduct quarterly business reviews, evaluate upcoming product updates and releases
- Manage any product escalations that could not be remedied through standard support channels
- Business owner for various projects for the residential Internet business
- Plan and direct changes to the products as the business evolves
- Manage cross functional relationships that include vendor resources, contracts, costs and/or deliverables
- Good understanding of financials and ability to create for input into business cases to justify future projects/programmes to support the Internet business.
- Primary interface for Product Development, Finance, Marketing, Commercial Strategy, Research, Engineering, IT, and Operations group
- Analysis of key industry trends with particular focus on their ability to impact our business
- Analysis of current business operations
- Creation and maintenance of Product definitions and product codes
- Successful creation and implementation of new products and features
- Ongoing management of product issues that impact our customer base and experience
What you have:
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent teams/projects and operate independently in a fast paced environment.
- Previous Product Management, Product Development, Operations, Process Improvement Experience
- Thorough understanding of consumer email and security services
- University degree, BA, BSC or equivalent. MBA is considered an asset
- Minimum three 3-5 years of related work experience in both agile and waterfall environments
- Understand the current infrastructure (IT, Engineering and Operations) used to deliver Rogers Internet products.
- Ability to quickly understand and solve business issues. Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Able to quickly grasp new concepts, terms, technologies, product and processes
- A team player with a strong work ethic who can work well with and lead cross-functional teams
- Able to look at a problem using different perspectives such as logical, creative and strategic thinking
- Strong research, analytical, business writing and communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and aware of deliverable dates and timelines
- Able to receive an assignment and follow-through with a high quality output
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Job Segment: Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Product Development, Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Research
Toronto, ON, Canada