Our mission is to connect the world’s photographers. Every month, millions of people from around the world use our website and mobile apps to find, share, and get rewarded for the world’s most inspiring photography.
As a 500px Product Manager you'll have full product ownership and work with Design and Engineering to build, test, and ship features to drive the growth of our business. Your performance will be measured by both the impact of the initiatives you launch and by the extent to which you enhance the productivity of a high-performing, cross-functional team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for developing the product strategy in collaboration with business leaders and product team
- Develop a product roadmap with target KPIs, workflow/backend dependencies, and experiments
- Develop reports, dashboards, and key tools for tracking KPIs and critical product and business metrics
- Identify any key issues or risks that impact the meeting of pre-established targets and propose and implement solutions and improvements
- Responsible for developing documentation, user flows and requirements for features to support growth
- Provide summary of status and tracking against established timelines and KPIs on a regular basis to key stakeholders across the business line and senior leadership team
- Responsible for full product ownership, working with a cross-functional team (product, design, engineering) to build features, test, learn, and go to market, ensuring execution against the high level product roadmap
- Collaborate with product operations team members to develop and iterate on workflows and product features
- Conduct analysis using multivariate testing to prove or disprove product ideas and share insights with the team
- Monitor and measure success metrics after any launches
- Incorporate user and internal feedback into the product development process
- Conduct research and analysis on industry landscape, sharing findings and results with key stakeholders including product team members and business owners
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize and lead weekly demos of functionality and share lessons learned across the organization
What the Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Must either have proven success in building out holistic user experiences by leveraging user insights and experimentation for a community based platform or success in creating workflows and backend/tools for an enterprise organization
- Experience creating user stories and collaborating with design/engineering teams with validation, experimentation, and iteration
- Experience with project management frameworks, processes, and tools
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience using multivariate testing
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working successfully on an Agile team
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to drive consensus
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, assertiveness and leadership
- A flexible, driven, highly-organized and self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace
- Strong commitment to take ownership and make an impact while delivering quality products
- Competitive salaries, quarterly bonus structure
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches, snacks and drinks
- Great health and dental benefits, paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Our Interview Process
- Phone screen: < 30 min conversation with a hiring manager.
- Case challenge
- In-person interviews: 3-5 hours at our office where you'll meet multiple members of our team.
We believe diverse teams perform better, and we seek to increase our overall team diversity. We make active efforts to reduce the impact of unconscious bias in our hiring process.
20 Duncan St., Toronto, ON, M5H 3G8