Also looking for
Production Application Support Manager (Brampton, ON)
Technical Delivery Lead (Brampton, ON)
Dir. Corp & Cloud Architecture (Toronto, ON)
Bilingual Customer service consultant-Trois-Rivières (Trois-Rivières, QC)
Account Executive (Toronto, ON)
Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital & Social Media (Toronto, ON)
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
TSC is looking for passionate and creative Production Supervisor to join our content team. Reporting to the Supervising Producer, this position will lead the live production team in delivering flawlessly executed and compelling content. The successful candidate is an energetic and dynamic leader who possesses excellent production knowledge that they will leverage to increase output, viewer engagement and ultimately TV sales.
What you will do:
- Provide leadership, direction and feedback to the production team
- Be a key contributing member of the TSC content leadership team, providing strategies for profitable growth
- Oversee daily shows and ensure team’s flawless execution
- Drive innovation in planning and executing live broadcasts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders in merchandising, marketing, digital and creative
- Work closely with Union representatives to handle all union related issues
- Understand and monitor key business metrics and drive accountability
What you will bring:
- Experience producing or directing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide strong leadership during a time of change
- Superior production knowledge, familiar with latest and best practices
- Strong team building skills
- Familiarity with direct to consumer business is an asset
- Experience in a unionized environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail essential
- Deadline driven
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
Schedule: Full time
Job Segment: Manager, Merchandising, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Management, Retail, Technology
Mississauga, ON, Canada