At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882,J. D. Irving, Limitedis a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 16,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates for PRODUCTION SUPPORT:
- Years of Experience Required: <2 years of experience as a general labourer would be considered an asset
- Must be a self-starter
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast paced ever-changing environment
- Willingness to work varied shifts is required
- This is a site wide position, working in a variety of areas
- Cleaning up
- Handling and lifting materials
- General labourer responsibilities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, clickhere.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Brunswick, MD, United States