Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator
Wages/Hours: $35/hour 40hours/week Permanent and Fulltime position
Work Location: 12380 Vickers Way, Richmond BC V6V 1H9
Goldasia Stones Ltd. is looking for a permanent full-time Project Co-ordinator to join us.
• Plan, organize, and control the whole construction projects to ensure the completion of quality and quantity on time;
• Manage the project budget and construction schedules to ensure the project completion is on time according to clients’ need
• Direct and supervise the project milestones and assists with the maintenance of the project schedule and baseline schedule.
• Attend site meetings and prepare consultant/trade meeting minutes for distribution.
• Maintain good relationships with contractors, consultants, architects, and in-office personnel.
• Prepare, plan and evaluate construction budget strategy according to clients’ and project needs
• Make the budget estimate for each project and oversee the expenditures periodically
• Manage and record construction reports to follow up schedules and make quality control
• Plan, control, and purchase building materials for projects
• Be in charge of the recruitment process and new staff training
• A university degree or college diploma is required
• Minimum 3+ years of experience is required
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Ability to work effectively with teams in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How to apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com
Goldasia Stones Ltd.
12380 Vickers Way,, Richmond, BC, V6V 1H9, Canada