At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Project Lead -Fullstack Developer
As a fullstack developer, a successful candidate will develop, programs, test, and enhance the software as per specifications.
- Develop programs, test, and enhance the software as per specifications
- Possess strong working knowledge of .NET web applications with Oracle/SQL Server as the backend
- Able to provide fixes, enhancements, solutions and design for .NET web applications
- Work within a team framework and be adept in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and assignments
- Communicate ideas, plans and status effectively with all team members, including management
- Help product owner scope and estimate release milestones
- Assist creating requirements, technical documentation, estimation and test documents.
- Performs analysis of tasks/issues reported & provide technical solutions
- Performs application development (coding), estimation, designing & code reviews,
- Unit/Integration testing, supports system testing/UAT, create deployment/implementation plans
- Stay up to date with industry standard best practices/techniques related to Application development
Succeeding as a Fullstack Developer, will require the following core qualifications and skills
- Mandatory Experience inNodejs , AngularJs and Angular8.
- Proficiency in C# and strong understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Hands on Experience using .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5+
- Experience in developing web application using ASP.NET and MVC
- Proficient knowledge in WebApi/WCF/Web Services.
- Working experience on ADO.Net, Entity Framework and LINQ
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL and Oracle
- Nice to have basic knowledge of MongoDB/ExpressJs
- Basic knowledge of Source Control like TFS, GitHub etc.
- Must have hands-on development experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Team Foundation Server and GIT
- Experience in building and deploying code in a multi-tier Internet/Intranet application.
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical and design capabilities.
- Fast learner, quality conscious and committed to deadlines.
- Experience working in offshore-onsite delivery teams.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
Due to COvid-19, we have offered a more flexible office location/remote work arrangement, this is at the discretion of the organization and the leadership and is subject to change at any time. It is understood that all our employees will be provided 1 month notice, once the remote work arrangement changes and post that, the expectation is that all employees will reside within the Hiring Zones identified by the organization.
Job Grade: D1
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At Morneau Shepell, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Find your fit with us.
Toronto, ON, Canada