Morneau Shepell is the only human resources consulting and technology company that takes an integrative approach to employee assistance . . .
Morneau Shepell is a proud Canadian owned and operated company with global ambitions with teams and over 24,000 clients all across North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We are the leading provider of technology-enabled HR services that deliver an integrated approach to well-being through our cloud-based platform. Well-being is our moto. One of our goals is to positively impact 1,000,000 people by 2025. We’re well on our way to surpass this goal, but we need you for the last stretch – currently we’ve impacted over 750,000 lives globally!
The Ariel EAS team at Morneau Shepell is a dynamic team of over 200 talented and motivated professionals who work collaboratively to develop, implement and support a best-in-class pension and benefits management software product serving predominately public sector clients. The Ariel EAS team is key to furthering Morneau Shepell’s mission and strategic goals.
Our solution is unique because of the diversity, drive and creativity of each team member. Our work is a mix of product development and consulting – we work closely with clients to understand their needs to implement the right product for them! You will work with talented and passionate professionals who range from Business Analysts, Developers, QA Specialists, Project Managers, Solution Designers and Product Owners.
But brace yourself, we’re not a traditional shop – in the past couple of years we’ve embarked on an Agile transformation; changing how we think about work, how we treat work, how we do the work and how we make decisions. Transformations tend to be a work-in-progress that progress through passion, try-and-error and persistence. Ours is no different. So you’re in the right place if you consider yourself a change agent or someone who likes to rock the boat in a meaningful way. Join us - be part of the family that will make a difference!
- Defines the overall testing strategy for a given client implementation
- Ensures the different solution software components are tested efficiently
- Ensures the integration between the software components/systems are tested efficiently
- Ensures the end-to-end testing is tested efficiently
- Works with each implementation stream to define the test plan and the test execution
- Works with the project manager to establish the test strategy and timeline for each implementation
- Actively participates in the preparation and delivery of QA presentations to clients regarding the test strategy
- Point of contact for the client regarding the test strategy
- Organizes meetings with the client to review the test strategy, test grids, etc. for all aspects of the test strategy
- Meets with the client to receive their feedback and priorities on the QA’s activities
- Manages testing priorities directly with the client QA counterpart
- Communicates as needed, including providing status reports on QA progress, to project manager and client
- Manages the team internally
- Develops best practice guidelines regarding test coverage
- Establishes the most efficient processes and tools for testing the solution
- Develops and tracks quality assurance metrics
- Have a university education in one of the following: computer science, actuarial science or math, engineering, business or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 5 years of experienxe of managing a team
- Certification in Quality Assurance preferred and will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Assurance processes
- Previous experience in testing software, including excellent analytical skills and project management skills
- Experience with CRM solutions and/or Microsoft Dynamics will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in creating test strategy and plans for major projects
- Experience with agile methods will be considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as knowledge in the areas of technology and communications
- Have a great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time (Canada and US)