Borrowell helps people make great decisions about credit. With its free credit score and report monitoring, automated credit coaching tools and AI-driven financial product recommendations, Borrowell empowers consumers to improve their financial well-being and be the hero of their credit. Borrowell is one of Canada’s largest financial technology companies, with more than 1 million members.
Borrowell has been named to the Fintech 100, a list of the top 100 fintech companies globally; Fintech of the Year (2018) at the Canadian Fintech & AI Awards; and a finalist for “International Innovator of the Year” by LendIt.
Borrowell is also one of the Best Places to Work™ for Women, Millennials and in Financial Services and Insurance, and has received wide recognition for its leadership in diversity and inclusion.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to scale Borrowell as part of our Talent Team. You will provide recruitment support and ensure that we are attracting talent to fill a variety of roles across the business.
- Source potential candidates using LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, and more
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Screen inbound resumes and schedule phone screens
- Gather feedback from candidates and hiring managers throughout all stages of the interview process
- Attend job fairs, meet-ups and careers events
- Support the Talent team with special projects as required
- A keen interest in learning full cycle recruitment in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong interviewing skills
- Knowledge of sourcing and talent attraction methods - familiar with techniques to win passive candidates
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to tolerate terrible jokes made by your teammates
- Passion for learning - you enjoy challenges and use the test and learn method to find solutions
- The Opportunity - join and have a major impact on a growing company that is helping Canadians make great decisions about credit
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - medical, dental, vision, and paramedical health benefits for you and your family
- Additional Health Benefits - virtual benefit offering that allows you to connect with nurses, doctors and mental health professionals
- Maternity & Parental Leave Top-up - available to new parents
- Wellness & Transit Benefit - $600 annually to spend on a gym membership, daycare, petcare etc.
- Givewell Benefit - 1 paid volunteer day a year to give back to the community
- Flexibility - flexible working hours and a flexible vacation policy
134 Peter Street, Toronto, ON, M5V 2H2