Who is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for young sales professionals to join CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will have an opportunity to work on a visual marketing platform that’s transforming the global travel industry. You will work, learn, and develop with an awesome and very agile team who will teach you about SaaS software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. Our most successful SDRs are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour.
What You'll Do:
- Work with exciting, international brands, helping them leverage user-generated visuals to drive their marketing efforts
- Supercharge your Business Development efforts and convert new opportunities into ideal prospective companies
- Qualify inbound leads, creating new opportunities for Business Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Manage top of funnel sales activities by working closely with our Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Report on weekly activities, and present wins and losses
- Manage and monitor your work using technologies like Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
Ideally, you'll have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Passion for the travel industry
- Experience in a startup, SaaS company, SMB clients or the tourism industry are assets
- Strong communication skills
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
- Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
116 Spadina Ave, Suite 600, Toronto, ON, M5V 2K6