We Are Hiring!
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Sales Manager, Vendor Management (People Manager)
This role will have a focus on Cyber Security technology space and working with our related vendors - if you have experience in working within the Cyber Security / Security Technology space AND have led of team of sales professionals this could be the opportunity for you!
Secure Connection | Private Network Technology | Threat Intelligence | End Point Protection | Encryption All sound familiar? Read on.....
- The Manager, Sales Vendor is responsible for management of higher complexity, and/or diverse businesses, including multiple unique processes, Associate roles, and vendor and/or customer groups. Establishing best practice and driving sales and operational excellence initiatives for the BU/Division, the Manager, Sales is responsible for hiring, staffing, and managing a team of sales or a combined team of sales, vendor, and operational associates, providing coaching, direction and leadership while creating an engaging and rewarding work environment.
- Motivates the individual team members to meet and exceed personal as well as team targets.
- Effectively plans daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinating activities of the team to achieve both divisional and company objectives.
- Partnering effectively with customers and vendors, the Manager, Sales is a solutions oriented leader with a focus on customer engagement, maintaining and growing market share, and supporting and driving corporate and divisional objectives.
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of Ingram Micro systems, processes, products and services, the Manager, Sales is responsible for setting and managing objectives and metrics that align with organizational objectives, and drives to achieve revenue and profit goals by delivering a superior customer experience through advanced sales strategies of their associates.
- Responsible for prioritizing and allocating resources effectively to ensure outstanding execution of customer needs. Also partners with other divisional leaders to ensure sales strategies, systems, processes, and tools are operating properly and efficiently.
- Travel up to 20% (which may include international travel).
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and minimum of six years supervisory experience (preferably in a related industry) or six years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a senior sales capacity.
- OR a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four year supervisory experience (preferably in a related industry) or four years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a senior level sales capacity.
- Must meet a minimum of two of the following criteria:
- Manages minimum of 10 direct reports;
- Manage Associates in a high volume/high revenue organization;
- Manage Associates in multiple different titles/roles;
- Manage Associates working in a high growth strategy business unit; Manage Associates in a highly complex / diverse business or vendor set.
- Advanced sales and negotiations, operational/transactional experience, closing sales, coaching and developing associates in high performance culture, and order management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
- Ability to lead others by setting performance expectations and managing execution, coach and develop the skills and knowledge of others, demonstrate business and financial acumen, provide leadership and direction to other team members in a positive and productive manner, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Ingram Micro Canada
55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ON, L5R 4A1