Nanoleaf is ushering in a new era of lighting that centers around complete personalization, a world beyond light bulbs and restrictions around how we illuminate our living spaces. Founded in 2012 by three engineers on a journey to make green technology desirable, the company now has offices in Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Toronto. Made up of a diverse team of passionate out-of-the-box thinking problem-solvers, Nanoleaf strives to transform illumination and revolutionize the way we light up the world. We are on a mission to build an amazing brand and team, and make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and employees. If this sounds good to you, apply now!
- You are an innovator and problem solver.
- Design the architecture for smart products.
- Lead people through design, prototyping, debugging, and manufacturing.
- Understand the big picture.
- Strong track record of product development and managing projects.
- Strong track record of innovative thinking (patents, novel ideas).
- Ability to solve complex and challenging problems.
- Understanding of electronics, mechanics, and optics.
- (optional) Willingness to relocate to Shenzhen, China.
Other helpful skills:
- Coding in Python / C / C++.
- Ability to use CAD tools such as Solidworks or equivalent.
- Have an eye for design.
- Close attention to details.
- Ability to reason from first principles rather than copy existing technology.
- Mindful of energy efficiency and environmental friendliness.
162 John Street, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, M5V 2E5