We’re at the forefront of a technological transformation at LoyaltyOne. We’re actively driving strategy and growth for our organization and we’re creating better outputs. By taking our IT platform to the next level with agile technology experts who aren’t afraid to push boundaries, we’re looking to break new ground, build new solutions, and execute flawlessly so we can stay connected—all around the world.
Check us out – LoyaltyOne on Stack Overflow | LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook |Twitter | Blog | Instagram
What you'll do...
The Security & Compliance Specialist is responsible for overseeing, evaluating, and supporting security operations and compliance program pertinent to LoyaltyOne. Individuals in this role perform a variety of activities, encompassing security operations (e.g. security monitoring, vulnerability management, incident response, etc.) and compliance from an internal and external perspective. Such activities include leading and conducting internal investigations, ensure that employees comply with internal policies and procedures, and serve as a resource to LoyaltyOne during independent assessments. The Security & Compliance Specialist provides guidance and independent evaluation of the organization to management through various reporting streams.
- The incumbent is also responsible for supporting the execution and maintenance of LoyaltyOne's compliance program.
- Security Operations activities (e.g. vulnerability management, security monitoring, incident response etc.)
- Compliance mapping and maintaining controls on frameworks and other regulations
- Perform risk assessments and work with stakeholders to implement measures to mitigate risk
- Perform audit/testing on internal controls and work with stakeholders on remediation activities
- Closely work with third party service providers to lead and support any work performed
- Prepare monthly Information security metrics for reporting
- Establish relationship with internal stakeholders, keeps abreast of technology, bring emerging risks to management attention and identifies opportunities for improving existing security processes
- Consult on Internal Security Policy and Baseline Standards
Who you are...
- At least 6 years of full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions
- Solid understanding of Information security standards and IT frameworks (ISO27002, NIST, CoBIT, ITIL, ISF etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Security Governance, Risk & Compliance and security audit practices.
- Demonstrated competency in project delivery in a cross-functional environment and experience in managing remediation activities across the enterprise
- Communication skills especially in areas where diplomacy is needed to help ensure that new policies and procedures gain the support they need to be adopted by the enterprise and management
- Experience in multiple security domains (e.g. Access control, application and system development, operations security, network, BCP/DR, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of network security and network security technologies
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture security and deployment of security controls in a cloud environment (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, etc.)
- Interesting perks at LoyaltyOne:
- High impact role with interesting challenges
- Flexible hours and strong work life balance
- Located in a state-of-the-art building near the Distillery District
- Subsidized on-site café
- Great health and wellness benefits
- One of the highest performing companies in the market (NYSE: ADS)
LoyaltyOne is a global leader in the design and implementation of coalition loyalty programs, customer analytics, and loyalty services for Fortune 1000 clients around the world. LoyaltyOne has over 20 years history leveraging data-driven insights to develop and operate some of the world's most effective loyalty programs and customer-centric solutions. These include the AIR MILES Reward Program, North America's premier coalition loyalty program, Precima, the global retail strategy and analytics arm, LoyaltyOne Consulting, European-based BrandLoyalty, and Latin America's leading coalition program, dotz. LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide. www.alliancedata.com
Alliance Data is an Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
438 University Ave., Toronto, ON, M5G 2L1